Built on design thinking, the new EFQM Model has moved beyond being a assessment tool to one that offers a vital framework and methodology for Organizational Transformation to address today’s business disruption.
This three-day training is aims to develop skills for assessing the effectiveness of various management approaches and its implementation for achieving Excellence. The course is designed based on the case study aligned to the New EFQM Model.
- Get empanelled as an Assessor for various categories of Assessments
- Get trained as a Change Agent for Driving Transformafion
- Get trained as a Manager for Change Management
- RADARise your business processes to move towards benchmark levels
• The EFQM Model Framework
— Introduction Concepts of Direction, Execution & Results
• Integrating Assessments with Business Planning and Improvement
• RADAR – Tool for measuring progress & driving performance
• Experiential learning using a Case study
|CII Member||INR 51000 + 18% GST|
|Non Member||INR 55000 + 18% GST|
Confederation of Indian Industry - Institute of Quality © 2020