LEADING BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION
Three Day AssessorTraining Programme for BUSINESS EXCELLENCE – NEW EFQM MODEL
Built on design thinking, the new EFQM Model has moved beyond being a assessment tool to one that offers a vital framework and methodology for Organizational Transformation to address today’s business disruption.
This three-day training is aims to develop skills for assessing the effectiveness of various management approaches and its implementation for achieving Excellence. The course is designed based on the case study aligned to the New EFQM Model.
COURSE TAKEAWAYS :
- Get empanelled as an Assessor for various categories of Assessments
- Get trained as a Change Agent for Driving Transformation
- Get trained as a Manager for Change Management
- RADARise your business processes to move towards benchmark levels
CEOs, COOs, Heads of Corporate Planning / Business Development, Functional/ Departmental Heads, TQM Coordinators and Senior Managers.
The programme would be conducted by the Principal Counsellors of CII, who collectively have over 100 years of Industry experience coupled with Management Consulting & Assessment experience across sectors that includes Public and Private Organizations.
They have worked with diverse businesses helping Transformation and Change Initiatives, Strategy Management, Productivity, Quality and Supply Chain Improvement Initiatives etc.
- The EFQM Model Framework – Introduction
- Concepts of Direction, Execution & Results
- Integrating Assessments with Business Planning and Improvement
- RADAR – Tool for measuring progress & driving performance
- Experiential learning using a Case study
Assessor Training for Business Excellence at Bosch Rexroth
Confederation of Indian Industry - Institute of Quality © 2020