Two-day Transition Program for Assessors
CII EXIM Bank Award for Business Excellence- 2020
6-7 Feb: Bangalore|| 19-20 Feb: Delhi ||25-26 Feb: Mumbai
As you are aware, the EFQM Excellence model 2013 has undergone a major change and has been released as the EFQM model in Oct 2019 with structural changes as well as new focus areas in many criterion parts. Consequently, we at CII -IQ will be migrating to the new model as part of our Trainings and Assessments.
The CII EXIM Bank Award for Business Excellence 2020 will be aligned to assessing the new requirements. The current set of competencies in the Assessor community need to be upgraded for the upcoming cycle. We are in the process of rolling out the 2-day Transition program for all eligible Assessors to enable the same.
- All Assessors who were trained in the previous 2013 EFQM Excellence model can attend.
- Active Assessors who have been part of the Assessments in the year 2017, 2018 & 2019 will have priority over others in the initial set of programs
This two – day Programme will cover the following
- Rationale and Triggers for change in the model.
- Macro view and Demystifying the EFQM Excellence model
- Mapping the 2013 requirements vs EFQM 2020 requirements
- Stakeholder mapping and Prioritization
- Insights into the new RADAR
- Assessment process for 2020 Awards
- Self -Evaluation
Participation Fee : Rs 18,000/ + 18 % GST
Pre-registration and pre-payment is must. Bank details for Online payment is attached.
Confederation of Indian Industry - Institute of Quality © 2020